Today was McCartney Family Christmas hosted by Lisa and Ken. I promised myself, before we left, that I would take pictures. I did sort of okay. I did not get a pic of Maureen or Kristen - total oversight, ugh. Anyway, we had a lovely time visiting with family. I love chatting with everyone and catching up.
This year Ken made wooden boxes for all of the girls, and chess boards for the grown men. They're beautiful pieces. I'm not sure where I'm going to put my box, or what I'm going to put in it, but the girls all loved them
After every McCartney family visit, I think, I like these people, why don't we visit more often?! But here's the thing, I don't plan on moving, and neither does anyone else, I always enjoy the visits, but never the drive lol.
It's funny, I'm already looking forward to next year's visit, because I hope Lisa's daughter Sarah, husband Ken and baby girl Isla will be there next year. Isla will be over a year, but it will be fun to see them! Hopefully Greta and Brendan will come too, no idea what their family plans include, but maybe they'll have someone extra to bring next year?!















No comments:
Post a Comment