When Fiona wasn't sure if she wanted a party or not this year, I thought, I would be totally okay if she didn't have a party. Eventually she decided that she did want a party, but that it was going to be really chill. That was something I was more than a little okay with!
Fiona had a really fun/silly/great time with her friends. They hung out in the basement, opened presents, hung out some more, ate food. It was just all really good and Fiona was happy, and she enjoyed her party. YAY!
Fiona took most of the pictures in here. I was working and she came upstairs to grab my phone because she knew I wanted pictures. I love her! Happy Birthday Fiona, 12 looks really good on you!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment