Friday, June 06, 2025

Fiona's Birthday - Family Dinner

Fiona wanted to go to Uncle Andrew's Keg in Mississauga for dinner on her birthday. When I asked Andrew he said no and made a reservation at the Ken in Ajax, which was so sweet. When I told Fiona I was a little worried she'd be disappointed. Turns out she just wanted to see Uncle Andrew and was actually really excited that we only had to drive 10 minutes, not over an hour! Grandma and CJ were able to join us too which was awesome. Kate wasn't feeling well, and didn't think there was anything she would want to eat so she didn't join us which was a bummer.

We had a lovely dinner. Andrew came over for a bit afterward which was fun. But the most important thing was that Fiona had a lovely dinner with her family. Even if the enormous balloon that CJ picked out was a little embarrassing. (In Fiona's mind that is.)




I think Fiona has had a really awesome birthday so far! 

No comments: