Thursday, June 06, 2024

Fiona is 11

Happy Birthday my Fiona! You have had an incredible year of growth this past year. Life with you is so much fun, trying to keep up with you, that is the challenge! We all love you so much. I could not and would not want to imagine our family without you! You made our family complete!

The pictures are backwards... I wanted to start with the beginning, but I guess we're starting with the end, except that the first pic is in the middle-ish? The blowing the dandelion pic is from 2016 and it's the pic I put on Fiona's homemade card. Emily then Jones, now Michelson took the pic from 2016.

Fiona wanted to play a board game, she LOVES playing family games. She chose Happy City.
Ken picked up donuts from Crave in Whitby. Fiona chose a cookies and cream flavour. Ken will make her a cake for her birthday party.

Posing after picking a flower.
We got in a few cuddles after we'd finished eating.

Dinner at Jack Astor's. Fiona really wanted the chicken fingers and fries. Two weeks ago Ken and Kate went to the symphony. I took Alice and Fiona out to dinner. Fiona was still recovering from a minor cold and couldn't actually taste her chicken fingers so she really wanted to go back!
After school pics wearing her new earrings that were her birthday present from me and Ken.

Birthday breakfast!



Wearing the money that Maggie (Egan) Clarke sent her for her birthday. Maggie is the sweetest!

Opening her presents from her sisters.




Opening her gift from me and Ken this morning while I was still in bed.
Reading her card.
The earrings that Uncle Andrew gave her.
The mysterious Amazon Prime package that inspired much curiosity. 
The birthday table all ready for the birthday girl in the morning. 
Saying goodnight to a ten year old!



No comments: