1. What is your favourite color? Yellow
2. What is your favourite toy? Screaming Goat – a Christmas gift from Fiona this past Christmas
3. What is your favourite fruit? Apple
4. What is your favourite tv show? Lord of the Rings movies
5. What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? Popcorn
6. What is your favourite outfit? Hoodie and sweatpants
7. What is your favourite game? Genshin Impact (online video game)
8. What is your favourite snack? Made Good Cookies (mini soft chocolate chip)
9. What is your favourite animal? Bear
10. What is your favourite song? Bee by GroovyDominoes52
11. What is your favourite book? The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
12. Who is your best friend? Isabelle and Rhian – new friends from High School
13. What is your favourite cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your favourite thing to do outside? Lie on the trampoline and think about the universe
15. What is your favourite drink? Root beer
16. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Blåhaj(s) – giant shark and baby shark stuffies from Ikea
18. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? Made Good Cookies
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Dinner out at Il Fornello – gf pasta with alfredo sauce
20.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A light switch, but also maybe something to do with computer science
(**Note - I actually asked Kate these questions on February 13, 2024. I had completely forgotten about it and no one reminded me. I have been so behind on blogging and everything related, it doesn't surprise me that I forgot, but gosh it hurt my heart a little bit when I realized it! I back posted the questions to be on her birthday though, cause, well, cause!**)
No comments:
Post a Comment