Sunday, June 06, 2021

The Birthday Questions - Fiona - Age 8

 

Fiona – June 6, 2021 Age 8

1. What is your favourite color? Pink

2. What is your favourite toy? I can’t choose – I love Calico Critters, LOLs, Lego, Duplo, Tamagotchi.

3. What is your favourite fruit? Apple

4. What is your favourite tv show? Miraculous

5. What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? Buttery noodles

6. What is your favourite outfit? Pink and purple

7. What is your favourite game? Hide and Go Seek

8. What is your favourite snack? Ritz Bits 

9. What is your favourite animal? Bunnies 

10. What is your favourite song? My favourite song that I made is “I Just Need One More Chance.”

11. What is your favourite book? Good Night Sweet Butterflies

12. Who is your best friend? Hazel, Andrea, Sophia 

13. What is your favourite cereal? Lucky Charms

14. What is your favourite thing to do outside? Jump on the trampoline

15. What is your favourite drink? apple juice

16. What is your favourite holiday? The weekend

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My stuffies

18. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? Waffles

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Waffles

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Architect

No comments: