I decorated the table before I went to bed.
Fiona had presents from her Mom and Dad, her sisters, her uncle Andrew and her primary leaders. She loved opening all her presents!Ken made birthday pancakes!
Fiona wanted a Duplo cake, and she had very strict instructions for how she wanted it to look. Ken made her cake the way she wanted it (half pink and half purple) and she loved it! The blue and white tiles spell out Duplo.
Grandma and CJ came to wish Fiona happy birthday. We stayed in the backyard for the visit. Alice played chess with Grandma. Grandma made a lap blanket for Fiona, and she gave her some money.
CJ took it upon himself to strengthen our beach umbrella.
As a funny aside... Ken and I were sitting in the backyard at one point and the dog was pretty hyper. He came running and jumped on the trampoline, bearing his teeth. It looked really funny.
Then he came down off the trampoline and barked and barked and barked at me and I had no idea why he was barking. I stood up to kind of go to him and see what was wrong, and he jumped in my chair, cheeky Milo!
Fiona picked waffles for dinner on her birthday. Ken made yummy gluten free waffles, and regular waffles.
Watching Fiona try to blow out the candles was hilarious! She blew and blew and blew and giggled and couldn't blow properly. We were all laughing so much!
Alice loves pulling faces in the background lol. The girls loved the cake. We had a happy, happy day today! Fiona is the so often the sunshine in our family with lots of laughter and giggles.
The next big Fiona event will be her baptism. We've been talking about it for a while, but we're not any further along in the planning. Fiona desperately wants Hazel and her family to be there, but with numbers the way they are now, we wouldn't have room for any family. We're hoping that things will open up soon and we can have a baptism with friends and family!
This now officially ends birthdays for the year for our family. I think it's funny that we're all in the first half of the year! We love you Fiona, Fifi, Fifi-lona!




































No comments:
Post a Comment