Sunday, July 05, 2020

I Want Them To Remember

Sundays are far from perfect. They are often far from holy. Sometimes they are down right awful. I'm not sure what the girls will remember. I think I will always remember the sweetness of Ken blessing the sacrament for us, it has been so special. The sweetness of that ordinance in my home. I want my girls to know what the spirit feels like. I want them to feel the strength and peace and comfort that comes from the spirit. I want them to want their own testimonies. I want them to keep their testimonies. I want them to know that repentance is real, and it is freeing. I want them to know that they just need to keep striving. They need to repent and believe and so much is promised. And there is so much happiness and joy in this life.

And I would love it if they remembered some of the fun Sunday stuff that we did!




No comments: