Saturday, September 14, 2019

Chudleigh's Apple Farm

I was so excited for today to come! Emily, Shawn and I made plans to meet up in Milton (pretty much halfway between London and Ajax) to play and hang out. The weather was perfect - a little sunnier than I thought perhaps, Ken and I got sunburned. I'm not sure how the kids didn't, they had a little sun, but not nearly as much as Ken and I?!

The kids played in the hay, they played on the slides, in the sand, at the petting farm, everyone had a pony ride, and we had a great time. Shawn and Cooper had to leave early to head back to London for a family event so they didn't get to come apple picking, but I'm so glad that Shawn was able to come for the time she did. (And it's a good thing you can just buy apples on the way out!)

Hanging out with my friends and watching our kids play always makes me so happy. Yesterday was so lovely. And of course, eating apples in the orchard... perfection!











































No comments: