Monday, September 02, 2019

Back to School Blessings

And just like that the summer's over and it's back to school. Ken gave all of the girls blessings tonight. I'm not ready mentally - it will be okay though, but I don't feel ready. I'm not sure I ever do. I hope that we have a great year.

Honestly, re-reading the notes, it's going to be a great year - some ups and downs I'm sure, but everything is going to be great. I'm so grateful that I have a loving Heavenly Father that knows me, and knows what I need.

Alice
-health and energy
-strength to do the right thing
-be an example and strength to classmates
-have a bright outlook, find the good in others
-have patience with your sisters
-look out for those around you

Fiona
-adapt quickly to class
-make friends
-have fun learning French - pick it up easily
-use sisters for help
-bless you with safety and health
-be a light to those around you
-be an example, show them who you are

Kate
-find the bright outlook in everything you come across
-find joy in challenges
-be kind to those around you
-know how to deal with people that hurt you
-be kind and understanding to your teachers - they're people too
-be an example

Wendy
-bless you with an abundance of energy to take care of work and family
-get up early - that it won't feel like a burden to get up early
-discernment to figure out what those around you need
-trust that your children are in good hands
-know when your family needs you more than work
-find joy in your work
-health

No comments: