Nope. I will never, not ever get tired of the zoo, not even when there are a bazillion people there because it is Boo at the Zoo and it was a beautiful day. I won't even get tired of it when we sort of lost Kate and almost lost Hazel a bazillion times.
I needed to give Emily Fiona's size four clothes for Hazel. We decided to meet at the zoo by the Indian Rhino at 1pm. She told me the day before that her hubby wouldn't be coming so he could do school work - he's doing his masters. I gave Ken the option to stay home and work and he jumped on it. So Emily and I took our six kids to the zoo with, it seemed, most of the population of Toronto.
I love, love, love how well our kids play together. They had so much fun. It was such a beautiful fall day. We stayed until the zoo closed at 4:30, but it was closer to 5:30 by the time we walked to the van and actually got out of the parking lot. Yay for beautiful fall days with beautiful friends, and yay for the zoo!























No comments:
Post a Comment