Saturday, June 04, 2016

Fiona Turns Three

I feel a little bit like a mean Mommy. When Kate was three she had her Dora party. (It was an outstanding affair, my first real friend party.) When Alice turned three she had a party. As Fiona's birthday approached I asked her if she wanted to have a party with friends or a party with her family. She choose her family. I was thrilled. I didn't want to do a party. I felt a little guilty, but not really. She doesn't really have any friends of her own, she's still mostly afraid of people, so I shouldn't really be guilty...

We left the house planning to go to Orangeville to the indoor play place Jungle Oasis, but then we turned left instead and went to Downie's Farm. We had so much fun! I'm so glad we didn't do the play place. They have the trampoline pillows now - the farm we went to last year for Fiona's 2nd birthday had them - the girls love to bounce! The animals were fun, the wagon ride, the park, it was all great. The only stressful thing, was that it was a hot day and we didn't bring any sunscreen with us. I tried to buy some but they didn't sell any. One of the people who worked in the store had some, and let me apply some on the girls.






















After the fun at the farm we drove to Grandma and Grandpa's. Fiona opened some presents, we went for a swim, ate pizza and had cupcakes. Fiona had so much fun! She loved her presents. I think she absolutely loved her family birthday party!












Birthdays are so fun. Fiona had a great day. We all did! Happy Birthday Fiona, we love you so much!


No comments: