Saturday, February 20, 2016

Science Centre (Pre-Alice Day Fun!)

When we needed to postpone Alice's party I reached out to Emily to see if maybe her crew wanted to go to the Science Centre, and yes, the answer was yes.  It had been quite a while since we'd been.  I honestly can't remember the last time I went, but it has been a while. Emily and Jinx managed to get passes from the library so it was a free trip which is even awesomer!

The first stop was the kids area, because how could it not be?!







Then it was lunch time and nap time for Hazel. So we said goodbye to Hazel and Jinx and continued on our way to enjoy more of the Centre!



We had lots of fun, as we always do. Then it was time to go as we had an appointment to keep.

Next up Nit Wits. It was time to get a clean bill of health - we hoped! We paid for each girl to be checked - me included. And nothing. Not one thing, nit or otherwise. THANK GOODNESS!

Then it was time for a haircut and McDonald's. I got a $13 cash only haircut at this very interesting "salon" in a mall at Ellesmere and Victoria Park. We had a fun day, even if it wasn't the day we were hoping to have. Alice was very understanding, and hanging out with the Lim-Anderson's - always a good time!

No comments: