Saturday, January 30, 2016

Holden's 6th Party

As the girls get older I know getting invited to parties as a family will occur much less frequently. So while it still continues, I will relish it and enjoy it! Holden turned 6 in December, but through sickness and the holiday season, wasn't able to celebrate his birthday until today.

I didn't know that churches could have bowling alleys. The Kingston Road United Church has a bowling alley in the basement. It's completely no-tech, but still totally fun. Emily arranged/rented (?) out the space and invited a bunch of friends for Holden, asked some parents to help be the pin monkies, and presto, an awesome bowling party!

















Being with good friends is awesome! Having kids that play together... IS THE BEST! Happy Birthday Holden! Thanks for having us at your party. Oh and Kate thought Emily's cake and icing was the best thing she'd ever eaten.

No comments: