Friday, July 31, 2015

It's a Wrap - JULY

We left off on the 13th... Play, play, play!  That's been the agenda almost everyday!  Here's the rundown of the rest of the month.

14th - Marisol and Amelie came over to play


July 15th - Took Mom's new computer to her, set it up.  Then met Gayla and Ilana at Elgin West Park in Richmond Hill.  The girls had a tee ball game.  Alice didn't play, well, she didn't play ball, but she played with Olivia.
July 16 - July 20 was covered in a separate post - Manitoulin!

July 21st - This was the day I'd been dreading for two years?  I FINALLY took my camera into Nikon.  I dropped it a while back, and it went from not working well, to not really working at all.  It wasn't good.  Anyway, it turned into an amazing experience.  I went in there - to Mississauga with the broken body and lens in pieces - the technician at the counter said it wasn't worth repairing but she had a refurbished camera, exactly the same as mine for $240.00.  I practically started to cry.  I bought it on the spot.  I was so excited I forgot to get my filter and SD card.

From there the girls and I drove north to Brampton.  We found a new McDonald's with a amazing play place and had lunch.  Then the girls wanted to go to the temple, so we did. It was such a great day.









That night I went visiting teaching with Kelly.  We had a great night of visits.  The message this month was about forgiveness and mercy.  Lynda suggested that being judgmental was in fact being unforgiving. This really hit home for me.  I've been struggling with the neighbours, and tonight for the first time, I was able to let go and feel love.

July 22nd - Today was Hillside Church's play day at the park.  The girls had fun seeing friends and getting their faces painted.




We came home, had a quick lunch and then went out to Gayla's for pool party take two.  And the weather was great.  The girls had a great time swimming and we all had fun visiting.







23rd - Fairy Lake with Grandma and Grandpa - we all had a great time hanging out at the park.  We stayed for a long time - and then even longer because my friend Shawn and Cooper came by with their friends and we played for a bit more.




24th - Back down to Mississauga to pick up my filter and SD card.  We went to Brampton again - Subway for lunch, shopping in Mastermind for a present for Ava, shopping in winners for a new shirt for me.  Then home, then Kate and Alice went with Ken to see the Minion movie and I took Fiona to a baby shower for Margaret Kuettel in Ballantrae.




25th - AVA DAY blog post.

27th - Back down to Brampton to go see Emily and baby Rose.  Bonus was seeing Meg and Kirra.  We had a fun afternoon chatting.



28th - Ruth and Ava came over.  It was a lovely hang out day.  And then Brinley Cornaby got dropped off to babysit so Ken and I could go to the temple.  Brinley was awesome.  It was all awesome.

30th - Separate Clark Visit Post

31st - Play date with Jenn Broerse and Ramona and Bronwyn.  We had a really fun time - sadly I didn't take any pictures.

AND TOMORROW... BATES!! Goodbye July, hello August.

No comments: