Monday, April 06, 2015

Grandma is Sixty-Nine

Sixties.  When I think of the 1960's I still think, oh that's thirty years ago.  Oops, more like 50.  When I think of someone in their sixties, I don't really think of them as being old.  Seventies... borderline.  So Mom, you are still a spring chicken!! 

The plan was dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's.  Pizza, gluten free cupcakes, and family fun!  Dad broke out in a rash last week, and after being diagnosed with shingles, things were up in the air.  Reading about the spread of shingles online made me a little calmer, but I still felt a little nervous.

Ken ended up having to go to London (Ontario) for work, and Rayna was not feeling well - boo.  They were both missed.  It isn't a party without them - at least Andrew and I were not quite all there or something?!

We made lots of cards for Grandma, and she had three lovely bouquets of flowers.  Dinner was fine, the cupcakes were good.  I hope Mom/Grandma felt special.  I think she did!  I hope she did.







 ALICE!! Got into Grandma's lipstick... again.
 ALICE!!!  She says it was Fiona... sorry Suzanne. 




Happy Birthday young lady!  We love you!

No comments: