Alice and Kate have really enjoyed their ballet classes. I'm glad that I'm able to sit in on Alice's class. The teacher definitely needs the parent support, but beyond that, I can see just how much progress Alice has made. She used to run circles almost the entire time. She would hide in the curtains. She would sometimes follow instructions. Now, a few months later, she only runs a little, and she follows almost all the instructions. She understands the ballet moves and even mentions them at home. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Kate and Alice together. And I really wish I would have taken a picture of them with their Grandparents. Mom and Dad came up to watch their final class. They really enjoyed it.
One other note. It was so fun seeing Marisol, Elijah, Amelie and Annabella every week. The kids all had so much fun together!
Alice's Class
The big siblings watching class
Kate's Class
Thank you Miss Andrea for your patience. I'm not sure if the girls will continue in the fall, but they loved their introduction to ballet!
No comments:
Post a Comment