Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mom Day

Grateful, just grateful.  For all of it.  For the crazy parts, the cuddly parts, the sleepless, the quiet, the noisy, the messy.  I'm so grateful, that not once, but three times I have been so blessed.  I truly feel that I wasn't me until I was a Mom.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.  ~Lao Tzu



I am very grateful to my sweet Ken.  I told him several times today, "thanks for making me a Mom."


AND I am very grateful to my Mama.  For my Mom's mother's day card I used this picture.
And this quote:

It’s a cliché, of course, but there is no greater love. Everyone tells you that from the moment you are pregnant. I believed them, but now I really know what that love feels like. It’s literally this pulling and tugging sensation at the heart. I understand now why moms would do anything for their kids… anything and everything. There is no better job in the world than being a mom.  
~Natalie Morales

No comments: