Sunday, April 06, 2014

Fiona is 10 Months Old

Today is a noteworthy day for a number of reasons, but for this post, I will just focus on my sweet Fiona.  Fiona has had a cold for the past week.  I'm not sure which number this makes.  She has not been as fussy with this cold as she has with others, so that's something!

This past month Fiona has learned to climb the stairs.  Her only real challenge where the stairs are concerned is her clothing.  The hard wood section that leads up to the bedrooms is so slippery when she's in a sleeper!  We haven't really begun the process of going down... that will come!

She continues to babble up a storm.  She does seem to say Mama and Dada, but not consistently in addressing us, so I'm still not really ready to declare her first word.  She loves to growl too.  It's pretty funny when she's loudly growling "ma-ma, ma-ma, ma-ma" as she climbs the stairs.

She pulls herself up to standing and cruises around the furniture with ease - unless there's mess everywhere, then she cruises with some difficulty.  Good thing my house is never messy... ya right!

One more thing, she is a Mommy Monster.  A 100%, completely certified, Mommy Monster!  Knowing that she is my last makes the times when I so desperately want to put her down, but can't, bearable.  I do love my little monster.   So much.  So so so much! 

I'm so grateful to be a Mom, and to be home with all my girls!



No comments: