It has been a very cold, very snowy winter. I have not encouraged the girls to play outside at all. After school Kate wants to go home and go inside. I think that before today she's asked to play outside maybe once. Today I actually had Fiona in a snow suit and not in her bundle bag in her car seat. So when Kate asked to play outside I thought sure, why not. I use the baby as an excuse to not play outside with the girls. And while it is difficult to play outside in the snow with a baby it can be done. I've been a real wimp this winter. Next year Fiona will be walking. I plan on being the opposite of a wimp next winter.
I suppose I'm not a total wimp though. I walk to pick up Kate and I push the girls in a stroller through the badly plowed street and slightly better plowed sidewalk. I take it back. I'm not a wimp! I'm awesome!




No comments:
Post a Comment