Thursday, February 06, 2014
Fiona is 8 Months Old
This past month Fiona learned to...
Crawl Forwards - not cross crawl mind you, she's doing an army/inchworm shuffle and as of this morning, it's getting pretty fast!
Sit Up - she still falls here and there, but she can sit up for long periods of time
Eat More - (kind of...) I let her try almost everything, she really wants to feed herself and if she can feed herself, I let her
Babbling - she continues to babble lots - b, n, l are the consonant sounds I hear
I am so grateful to be home with my sweet baby, babies really! My heart breaks for Mommies that want to be home and can't be home. Being home with my girls is my happy place.
Here are a few more photos of this past month. These photos are all from January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment