- Played lots in her exer-saucer
- Tried eating (well tasting really) banana, apple, pear, carrot, and celery (as of right now I think the thing she likes the most is chewing on a rubbery baby spoon)
- Started moving backwards
- Gotten increasingly more frustrated by her physical limitations - this girl wants to go!
- Persisted further in sucking her thumb (I'm still not entirely sure it will take, but she's trying)
- Remains entertained by her sisters, but now is engaging with them, and she doesn't seem to be terrified of Alice anymore (Oh and I need to record Kate singing her cute dog song to Fiona)
- She continues to be bright-eyed
- She is laughing more and more and smiles lots
- And she still freezes up in front of the camera (I should start trying to take her monthly photos with the point and shoot digital camera - then she can see Mom and not the scary camera)
Wednesday, November 06, 2013
Fiona is Five Months Old
Over the last month Fiona has:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment