It's amazing how childbirth becomes a distant memory so quickly. Two months may well have been two years. Physically I feel great and Fiona is changing so much all the time. I feel like she's already less fussy and the smiles come more easily and a little human is emerging. It's all so exciting!
One further note about the sleeper she's wearing. I remember buying this sleeper. I bought it at Roots in the Eaton Centre when Suzanne was pregnant with Isaac. Almost all Suzanne's kids wore this and all mine have worn it. Not sure what I'll do with it once Fiona's finished with it? I love that Fiona's clothing comes with a story and fun memories!
Oh and one more picture of Alice loving Fiona. Alice really does love her sister, and some of the time it's even non-violent! (It looks like Fiona is trying to defend herself!)
No comments:
Post a Comment