Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Alice is Two and a Half

When I got my babycenter update today I was excited to inform Alice that she was two and a half.  She has been very proud to tell everyone that she's two years old, in her cute little voice.  We of course had to celebrate with cupcakes as per our newest family tradition.  In fact, we had Shawn and Cooper over today and just for fun all three kids had candles on their cupcakes!




Let's see, about Alice.  She is so chatty, when she isn't shy.  She loves to sing, to read books and she LOVES her sisters.  She also loves to make messes and yell and be crazy and fun.  She used to call herself Lala, but now that's changed.  She calls herself Alice Rena, but when she says it, it sounds like Ballerina - without the B.  She loves being a little helper.  She is such a cutie, I get lost in her big brown eyes sometimes!



No comments: