Saturday, December 15, 2012

Being Sick...

Yesterday marked my 10th sick day of the year (as in the school year... all four months of it).  Can you say ridiculous?!  Between me being sick, the girls being sick and our caregiver being sick, we've all been sick a lot!  I shouldn't complain because they've all been minor illnesses... coughs, colds, stomach flu, and the like.  I'm just worn down and tired and so looking forward to Christmas break.  We've decided officially now, not to go to Connecticut which makes me sad, but we all just need to rest and be healthy.  I am so thankful for our health care system and that we really are well most of the time.

Ken flew down to NYC today for his work party, he flies back tomorrow.  What a jet-setter!  Mom and Dad came up to help out with the girls today as I'm still not feeling 100%.  Alice had fun playing with Grandpa.  Mom and Dad took Kate to Newmarket while Alice slept and Kate got a haircut, a real haircut.  And do I have cute before and after pictures?  Unfortunately no, but I have a cute one of Alice piling toys on Dad. 

No comments: