Sunday, December 23, 2012

Alice was 22 months, two days ago... the horror!

I realized at some point in the evening on the Friday that it was in fact the 21st.  I knew the date, I even wrote it on my board in my class room, but somehow I had reasoned that Saturday was the day Alice was 22 months... perhaps it was the 22 that stuck in my brain.  I meant to take a picture of her when I realized that it was "THE" day, but she was a mess, then it was pyjama time and well, it just didn't happen.  I planned to do it Saturday, but it just didn't happen.  I've never been two whole days late before and while it feels slightly illegitimate, I think it's an awfully cute picture of Alice (and Kate too)!

Where is Alice at?  Lately she LOVES being read to.  She can't get enough books.  She is still calling herself Lala and more and more we're all calling her Lala too.  She still loves babies and Ernie (a toy that she has long term borrowed from the nursery at church).  She's very sweet and tender with babies and stuffies.  And her language, her words are getting clearer all the time.  She's still next to impossible to understand sometimes but other times we can understand everything.  It's so exciting.  We just love our little Alice.

No comments: