ALICE!! I think of Alice and I think fun and busy. She does stop moving, now I'm trying to picture when that is? Today she stopped moving when she went to sleep and when she was strapped into her car seat and that was about it! She is all about walking now, no more crawling for her. She even wants to walk down the stairs the crazy kid. I love my Allie-Boo!
Princess Kate! Today in honour of Queen Victoria's 193rd birthday, Kate wore a crown and pearls. It was kind of funny.
Cutie sisters!
Mom and Dad are in Collingwood this week and they invited us up for the day. I wasn't sure how I would feel but I'm feeling pretty good and I can sit around in Collingwood and in the car the same as I can sit around at home. Well mostly the same, the seat belt pressed a little uncomfortably from time to time. It was a beautiful day, and after a quick trip to Walmart because we forgot to bring the bathing suits with us, Kate went swimming with her Grandma.
Kate played at the little park before and after her swim, and Alice played too but I didn't chase them around the whole time - well to be honest I didn't really do any chasing, mostly standing and sitting, but I only brought the camera out the once and that was while Alice was sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment