In honour of Alice being three weeks old I finally got around to snapping a picture of her with her Dad!
Alice being three weeks old also marks the debut of me being Mom to TWO for real. What does that mean you ask? Before today I hadn't had both the girls all by myself (except for an hour the other day). Ken has been here, or Kate has been at Antoinette's. After three weeks of healing (and a pep talk from my sister) I'm feeling ready for the challenge. And today, today was a great day. We only had minor freak out time at lunch - and that was the girls, not me. I napped as did Kate and Alice, I got some dishes done and I finished getting the birth announcements ready for the mail. YAY! I'm not deluded enough to think that every day will be like today, but for a first day I was happy. I love my girlies! (Oh and I love Ken too!)
1 comment:
Congratulations on your beautiful new baby. She is just precious. Yay for a great "first day"!
Post a Comment