Last year Kate's birthday balloon bouquet was AMAZING! It lasted for months. We all loved the balloons so much that I got her a balloon bouquet again. This year it looked amazing, sadly the balloons started to deflate the same week that we got it and even sadder is that I never got around to taking a picture! (Sadder still I didn't take a picture because of our messy house.) A few of the balloons are still inflated two months later and Kate still plays with them and carries them around which is why they haven't been disposed of yet.
AND... today is Dad's birthday. He wanted to be out of the hospital by today. I've been weepy thinking about him. He isn't in the ICU he's in rehab, so that's good, but they're still talking like it will be a month or two before he's strong enough to leave. I love my Dad and I just want him home, we all do. So my dear Dad, we will celebrate your birthday properly when you are out of the stinkin' hospital!
No comments:
Post a Comment