Thursday, September 30, 2010

September

Once the camera really died it's as if time stopped... okay not really but I went to check on the calendar, see what we did the rest of September and well, there's nothing... I know that I went back to work in September, which was hard, but not nearly as hard as it was in January.  I know Kate cried everyday when Ken dropped her off at Antoinette's, but as soon as he was out the door the show was over.  I know there has been a whirlwind of school work, I wish I could also say housework.  I know Kate has been settling more agressively into the terrible twos.  I know I'm so grateful for my little family.  One minute Kate is scratching and flailing but the next minute she's giving hugs and kisses and saying sorry. My favourite is giggling with her.  Ken comes home from working all day and makes amazing dinners and asks what I need.  Life is busy, but good and I am thankful.

No comments: