Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Kate is 17 Months!
What to say about the sweetest girl in the world? At seventeen months Kate is still only walking while holding a finger, she just won't let go... someday she'll be ready, maybe by the time she's three? Kate is however doing lots of things! Her vocabulary is expanding daily - last night it was elbow! She loves to play outside in the sand/water table, in her swing, and she loves to lead me around the neighbourhood visiting. She loves animals and their sounds - dog, cat, chicken, sheep, cow are the noise favourites. She loves to be sung to, and yesterday she was actually trying to sing the abcs. She loves books - train and animal books are the favourites right now. Favourite foods include, bananas, apples, cauliflower, broccoli, macaroni and cheese, pizza, cheerios and cheese. She's such a loving child - except when she's expected to share! (We're working on that... I know we'll always be working on that.) She gives the sweetest hugs and kisses. We love our Kate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a big girl! I can't believe she's seventeen months and I haven't seen her since Christmas!!
She is sooo cute. You are so smart to write all her mile stones down. It's so fun when they just start to learn new things all the time-like daily. I love that stage.
Post a Comment