Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I so wanted a cute new picture of Ken and Kate to post along with some lovely thoughts about Ken... but no pic.  Ken has been sick this weekend so a little less than photogenic.  I think I can still manage a few nice words though...  I'm so thankful that Kate has a father who thinks she's the most beautiful girl in the world, and the most brilliant.  I love watching Ken watch Kate, like tonight at dinner when Kate had ketchup for the first time and dipped her fry (I know we're such good parents) in and sucked off the ketchup and Ken had this look on his face like she was the smartest, cutest thing on the planet.  All little girls need a daddy who is wrapped around their little finger, and Kate definitely has that in Ken.

I didn't get Ken a card from Kate, he doesn't really like cards and well I finally gave in to that.  So here my love is your card for all the world - well my tiny world of readers - to see.  I love you so much and I'm so glad that you're my little girl's Daddy.

2 comments:

Ken said...

Thanks, hon.

Bates Blogger said...

Happy belated Father's Day Ken! Love the new look Wendy!