Kate looks adorable, can't wait to meet her although she'll be a whole lot bigger in August. Can't remember what the outfit we sent was like (definite short term memory loss!) You could take some pics to remind me and then I'd get to see what she looks like in it. Thanks for flattering post on our blog - you're sweet!
2 comments:
She's so cute, Wendy. You guys have done well. I liked the blue dress from the previous post, but then I like how her hair is kinda spiky at 9 months.
Kate looks adorable, can't wait to meet her although she'll be a whole lot bigger in August. Can't remember what the outfit we sent was like (definite short term memory loss!) You could take some pics to remind me and then I'd get to see what she looks like in it.
Thanks for flattering post on our blog - you're sweet!
Post a Comment