Friday, March 27, 2009

Kate on the Couch Again!



I can't wait for it to get a little warmer! I keep posing Kate on the couch because it's too cold outside. Today we went to visit my friend Zorana. She lives in the Beaches. It was beautiful out today but still a little cold. I took a picture of Kate in her car seat attached to her stroller with the lake in the background but it looked pretty lame! So here she is on the couch, again!

One other thing... she's totally starting to "talk" now. I've tried to upload a video three, maybe four times this week and it just won't upload - very annoying. Hopefully we'll have success with the video sometime soon.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love baby talk!! She is getting big!

Bates Blogger said...

She's just getting cuter every day. I can't wait to see you both!!!