
This was taken June 26 2008. It was pretty much what I was expecting - a little bean. Of course when I went to the appointment I was slightly paranoid that there wasn't actually going to be a baby. It's taken me a very long time to believe that this is really happening!

This picture was taken August 12 2008. I wasn't expecting Skeletor. I thought it would look more like a baby and less like a ghoul. Ah well, it's our little ghoul!

This picture was taken the same day in August. I like it lots because even though it's still a little freaky it's all curled up and looks snuggly.

This picture was taken today, November 28 2008. (Happy Birthday Uncle Andrew!) Looking at this picture makes me excited to meet this little person. Five-ish more weeks to go!
1 comment:
SO happy for you guys!!!
Post a Comment