Sunday, November 23, 2008

I think I look pregnant now...

I will be eight months pregnant on the 28th of November. I pretty much feel pregnant all the time now - especially when the baby moves. I've spent most of my pregnancy feeling like, really, me I'm pregnant?? Now there's really no denying it. This past week at school three of the teachers I work with commented "oh, you're really looking pregnant now". So now that I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that I'm really having a baby I only have six weeks left (give or take).

A number of people have been asking me to post pregnant pictures. I've had a hard time with this until now... then again I'm still having a hard time with it. I forget to take pictures when I first come home and then I change into comfy clothes and the idea of getting re-dressed to take pictures is just too much. Today I finally remembered not to change right away after church and had Ken take some pictures. I even posed in more than one outfit. But I forgot to take any profile pictures and of course I'm in comfy clothes now...




















Picture number one features one of my very favourite shirts - looking oh so wrinkled because this is what I wore to church.




















Picture number two, well what to say. I don't think I look pregnant. It's all about the shirt. This one should have been a picture of my profile.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Yay! You so look adorable! I'm so excited for you!

Bates Blogger said...

You look cute and pregnant. Can't wait for the babs!!