Thursday, April 17, 2008

ABC's of Wendy

A-attached or single: Attached.
B-best friend: Ken and my sister Suzanne.
C-cake or pie: Ken's peach pie with a crumble top - made with fresh peaches.
D-day of choice: Any day that I don't have to go to work and I can hang out with Ken.
E-essential items: my notebook, my camera.
F-favorite color: blue
G-gummy bears or worms: bears.
H-hometown: Thornhill, Ontario.
I-indulgences: Sitting in front of the computer when I have a million other things to do.
J-January or July: July - no school, no cold but really I like August better but that doesn't start with J.
K- Ken: Ken is the best!!
L-life would be incomplete without: The Gospel, family, friends.
M-Marriage date: December 28, 2002.
N-number of siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers.
O-oranges or apples: Definitely apples, oranges - so much work and no guarantee it will be any good.
P-phobia or fears: anything happening to Ken, the dark, my imagination.
Q-quotes: "Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?" ~ Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables. And my favourite quote de jour, "Do you view your challenges through the distorted prism of pessimism?" ~Thomas S. Monson.
R- reason to smile: the weekend - hanging out with Ken. Buds on trees. Students that inspire me. My bands. My nephews.
S-season: Such a conflict - love the fall, but I'm stuck in school!
T-tag 6: Suzanne, Jennifer, Laura, Lisa, Eric, Michelle, Jonathan.
U-unknown fact about me: Suzanne and Ken know this but here goes: I'm a little obsessive about routine, I would go into more detail but then I would just sound nuts - there's another potentially unknown fact - I'm a little nuts... okay maybe that isn't unknown.
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals: meat is good!
W-white or wheat: Depends on my mood... I love marble rye for everyday sandwiches, and definitely white for grilled cheese, french for french toast, italian for dipping in oil and vinegar - I enjoy bread.
X-x-ray vision, invisibility or flying as a super power: I LOVE flying. I also love being snoopy so invisibility would be useful.
Y-Your favorite food: Thai, Indian, Italian.
Z-zodiac sign: Aries

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love learning new things! I can hear your voice in your responses, I love it, and I miss you!

I love Anne of Green Gables...now I have to watch the entire thing, again!

Traeger Tribe said...

Mmmm... BREAD - I LOVE bread too! Oh and great Anne of Green Gables quote!