Monday, April 21, 2008

ABC's of Ken

A-attached or single: Attached.
B-best friend: Wendy.
C-cake or pie: Pie. I love to make pie.
D-day of choice: Saturday, especially when Wendy wakes up before 10.
E-essential items: my computer, shoes, pants.
F-favorite color: orange
G-gummy bears or worms: worms.
H-hometown: Brighton (Codrington), Ontario.
I-indulgences: Sitting in front of the computer when I have a million other things to do.
J-January or July: July - less uncomfortable to be outside.
K- Ka: Is a wheel.
L-life would be incomplete without: Wendy and instantaneous access to information.
M-Marriage date: December 28, 2002.
N-number of siblings: 4 sisters.
O-oranges or apples: Apples, a much more flexible fruit.
P-phobia or fears: apartment bugs, loud noises.
Q-quotes: A revolution is not a dinner party ~Mao
R- reason to smile: spring and fall.
S-season: fall, no contest.
T-tag 6: I refuse to tag anyone.
U-unknown fact about me: I was in a punk/ska band in high school.
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals: red and bloody.
W-white or wheat: wheat, but I like a variety.
X-x-ray vision, invisibility or flying as a super power: Definitely invisibility.
Y-Your favorite food: Greek, Chinese, Japanese.
Z-zodiac sign: Aquarius

2 comments:

TimothyMiller said...

I look forward to meeting you sometime soon. Even though you got "tagged" I am glad I know a little more about you. IF I got tagged I would just delete the email. I hate chain mail and internet rumors!

Wendy said...

Ken: I would like to go on record that the I filled this out only after much cajoling on the part of my loving wife.