I had an absolutely wonderful and relaxing time with my sister and her family. Suzanne and Matthew moved to Nashua, New Hampshire in the fall and this was my first visit to their home. They have a big backyard and the most amazing swing set ever. I spent lots of time outside with the boys.
I'm happy to be home with my Ken - I always miss him lots when we're apart, however it breaks my heart a little bit every time I come home from my sister's. I wish her children weren't growing up so far away - don't even get me started about my brother's kids!
Here are a few of my favourite photos of the trip.







2 comments:
Okay, not so happy you put the awful picture of me and Isaac in the restaurant!!!
We really miss you. Really. Come back.
I'm so glad you got to go and visit... and that you made it out of Toronto without incident :)
Those boys are SO cute - I love the costume picture - reminds me of my nephews (and niece). I just realized I haven't emailed you back. I'll do it soon.
Post a Comment