Monday, March 31, 2008

A Lovely Saturday

It is amazing how many trails/parks/conservation areas there are in and around the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). When I was driving home from work on Friday (I took a more scenic drive than usual and while I was driving over a bridge) I thought hmmm, I wonder if there are any trails down below. Sure enough there were. On Saturday, Ken took some time out of his crazy busy school schedule to go for a walk with me.

We parked in a muddy little parking lot and proceeded to walk on a road, up a steep hill. When we got to the top this was the beautiful scene below us.














After enjoying the scenery from the top of the hill we walked back down and followed a very small portion of the actual trail. We're excited to go back when it's a little less icy and snowy.




























The rest of the pictures are on our photo site: http://picasaweb.google.com/wendy.bacon

1 comment:

Sally said...

So beautiful!! We love to be in nature as much as possible!! I have such cabin fever from winter!!