Thursday, February 07, 2008

How to Have a Fun Snow Day

Step One: Pick a beautiful sunny, snowy day.














Step Two: Do a good deed, such as returning a grocery cart (found in a snowbank) to the grocery store.














Step Three: Walk down the main street of town wearing your brightest orange toque.



















Step Four: Stop to watch some school children build forts in the snow.














Step Five: Stop to look at all the beauty.



















Step Six: Go back home to watch a movie and snuggle.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You forgot to add - shovel!!!! It was really pretty though.

Wendy said...

Nope, I didn't forget to add shovel. When you live in an apartment there is no shovelling to do!

Traeger Tribe said...

Oh how pretty! I really do love the snow... however we went swimming this week since it was so warm (yes, outside) so I'm ok with AZ right now :D

Bacons-Bits said...

Great post Wendy! Now, if only I could get Michelle to buy into this whole "fun in the snow" thing....
Jon