Just kidding, there's no exit from Report Card Hell!! This is our lovely hallway in our apartment building. Transglobe recently bought our apartment building and has been putting up all manner of fancy signage, ripping out carpeting, ceiling tiles and wall panelings. They have unfortunately however not yet tackled the massive crater-like hole in the driveway of the parking lot!

This is the pretty board they put up to show us what the new hallways will look like. Ken and I keep wondering when the rent will go up?!

The only exit from report card hell is actually finishing your report cards. I am only a few short hours from finishing my first draft of report cards! Yippee!
3 comments:
I hope the construction ends soon and that your rent DOESN"T go up! When are you coming to visit me and your brother in Utah??
You have been tagged! Go to my blog for directions! :)
You post on your blog then tag 4 people. Have fun!
Post a Comment