We had a special family dinner on Sunday, August 26 at my parents house. In attendance were Ken and I, my parents and some very special members of my Dad's family. His cousin Nancy Fine, his Aunt Adrianna, and his Uncle Stanley and Stanley's wife Mia. We had a lovely dinner. It was a treat for Nancy and Stanley to see each other as they hadn't seen each other in a very long time. There is something very comforting and reassuring about spending time with extended family.
My little treat was a photograph that Adrianna brought. It still needs to be fixed up and I'll change this post when it is. But for now, here it is.

This is my Dad and his mother I'm guessing around 1943 or 1944 as my Dad looks about 3 or 4 years old.
4 comments:
What an awesome picture!!
Reading a shakespearean play I presume?
Not exactly, do you remember my Dad?
Hi Wendy
Nice photo! How's the new apt? commute? Colton told me to tell you that he misses you! :D
Post a Comment