Thursday, August 30, 2007

So much to do, so little time!

I can't believe that the summer is basically over, I have five days left... I am currently surrounded by boxes, lots and lots of boxes. It's more than a little out of control. In any case I have so much to blog about - our fabulous road trip (Ottawa - Sudbury - Manitoulin - North Bay), and then of course the move. However, it's late and then there's the work I have to do and it just isn't time yet... soon I hope.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

HI Wendy:
Good luck on the move. Let us know when you're settled!!
Lisa

Traeger Tribe said...

Can't wait to here about your trip and your move and well... everything! Miss You Guys!

Eric Jakob said...

Thanks for the use of the pad. If you stand outside the front door, and look up there are two ceiling tiles. The one on the right is the one you lift with your hand and the keys are resting on top of the one on the left.