Thursday, August 13, 2026

Edward's Gardens

Today's Grandma outing was for me a trip down memory lane. I cannot remember if I've ever taken the girls here, I think I have, but since we got home I'm unable to produce any photographic evidence to support this thought. I really have no idea when I was last there. When Kate and I were in Toronto for some appointments in June we drove past it, and I thought, it's time to go again. 

Today was the perfect day to visit. We walked around for about an hour. We enjoyed the flowers, the ravine, the weather. We purchased a magnet from the gift shop, and then we had lunch at Chick-fil-a. Grandma loved her frozen lemonade, which I thought she would. Other than Kate getting a headache and feeling a bit off, the day was pretty much perfect.

On the way home we drove past Elkhorn Public School, and 50 Citation Drive. The school hasn't been remodeled, and neither has the house, but so many of the houses in the neighbourhood have been torn down and rebuilt. 


















No comments: