Monday, September 01, 2025

Labour Day Weekend

Saturday

Today was a shopping, painting, lock practicing kind of day.







Sunday

Today was a beautiful Sabbath morning walk, more painting, Joey's homecoming watching, Sonia and family stopping by, henna-ing kind of day.











Monday

Today was a cling snuggle, beautiful walk at Greenwood, room arranging, driving range visiting, back to school nails, present delivering, sign making (back to school blessings too - it's own post) kind of day.










And just like that the summer is over and it's back to school. It has been a really wonderful summer of down time and busy time. Of visits with friends and family. I'm so thankful for summers. I'm not happy to be going back to work, but I'm resigned. The days keep going whether you want them to or not. I am grateful that I love my job. Here's to another amazing school year! Thank you summer for your happy memories that will carry us through.

No comments: