Another teenager! It is seriously astounding to me sometimes, that these tiny humans become grown-up sized humans, seemingly overnight! I look at them and think, where did you come from? When did you grow up? I'm just a little bit dramatic, but these days when I look at my teenagers I feel the clock counting down until they are gone from my daily life. That song from ABBA "Slipping Through My Fingers" is playing in my head.
Andrew came last night and took the girls for DQ after school and then he stayed for dinner. He bought steaks at the Ajax Keg and cooked them up here, it was awesome. (Extra bonus birthday dinner for Alice)
The birthday table all set up.
Last night Alice asked what time she needed to be up so that we could do birthday stuff in the morning before I had to leave for work. It's a "walk your kid to school" day today at my school. Last month I was locked out of my staff parking lot. Alice didn't want that to happen to me today so she got up early on her birthday without complaint!
Alice bought the giant pink milk plush for herself with her birthday money. Everything is bigger at Costco!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment