Back to school day!
First a pic of the elementary girls. It's weird that they're at different schools again. They had been together for five years in the same school which was such a blessing.
Fiona is in grade 5 this year. Her homeroom teacher is Mrs. Hargrave and she will have Mme Legge for her French subjects - the same teachers that Alice had in grade 5. We think that Fiona is in a 4/5 split, which I'm hoping will be a good fit for her.This is Alice's "I'm an annoyed teenager" face, which I think she does exceptionally well!
Alice is in grade 7 this year and has Mr. Robertson has her homeroom teacher. She's hoping that the French counterpart is Mme Tang, because we all like her very much. Mr. Robertson was Kate's homeroom teacher in grade 7. Alice is in class with almost her entire friend group so that's pretty awesome.
All three together!
Kate starts high school this year! She's going to Ajax High School. In term one she has science in French, music, math and drama. Should be a good first term. Today is grade nine day, so only the grade 9s are at school having an orientation welcome day. I hope that she has fun and forgets to be a nervous wreck!
One of the Mom's shared this in the mommy chat on WhatsApp. This is their big huge friend group. It's a really nice group of kids! Back row: Zac, Kailey, Paige, Noraa, Alice, Caden, Leila, Ade Front row: kid? Emily, Heather
I don't usually ever take a back to school pic. I had Ken take one after I dropped Kate off at school. I should be at school but I'm not. See separate kidney post. But here I am! Hopefully ready to go back to school tomorrow.








No comments:
Post a Comment