Friday, August 19, 2022

Four Days, Four Sunsets, Four Loves

 


It started on Tuesday. When I drove Fiona to gymnastics, the sky looked so cool. The clouds looked amazing. After I dropped Fiona off, I drove to Kinsmen park so I could capture the sky. When I picked Fiona up, the school still looked really pretty so I decided that we needed to go to this spot at Rotary to take a pic. 

Kinsmen Park

Rotary Park



On Wednesday I told the girls that if they walked down to the lake with me I'd buy them blizzards.

Paradise Beach



Paradise Park




When Kate and I were driving to DQ we went up Westney because I wanted a frozen lemonade from Tim Horton's, and the sky looked amazing. So I decided to take a detour and I took Kate to the same spot as the night before to take a pic of the sky.

Rotary Park



The pics made me so happy, and they're so beautiful, but then I thought, hey wait. ALICE! Thursday will be Alice's turn. So it was.

Rotary Park


And I thought it was complete, but then I thought KEN! So Friday was his turn, even though he was exhausted and didn't want to walk around.

Rotary Park





I'm so grateful for my loves, for my Kate, my Alice, my Fiona and my KEN! Happy Friday!

No comments: