We went Duffin's Creek and found Horsey! There was a very, very happy reunion! The girls didn't love the walk today. I wanted to walk to the river, but that didn't happen. I took what I could get, even if it was a little whiney. We left the house way too late, so you get what you get I guess.
Saying goodbye however, not so much. Fiona did not want to leave Horsey behind, but Horsey is HUGE. SO SO HUGE! So Horsey needed to stay behind, and Fiona protested loud and long.
After we went to Myles Park - Fiona practiced the monkey bars. She did great!
And the last fun of the day, laundry notes in pockets. The love between Fiona and Alice is funny. They love each other fiercely, but sometimes Alice is less effusive!
Saying goodbye however, not so much. Fiona did not want to leave Horsey behind, but Horsey is HUGE. SO SO HUGE! So Horsey needed to stay behind, and Fiona protested loud and long.
After we went to Myles Park - Fiona practiced the monkey bars. She did great!
And the last fun of the day, laundry notes in pockets. The love between Fiona and Alice is funny. They love each other fiercely, but sometimes Alice is less effusive!













No comments:
Post a Comment